Saturday 29 December 2007

You Can't Top That

Warning: This blog contains episodes of ceramic frontal nudity!

This is the star on the top of our tree. Pretty run-of-the-mill considering that we have a parrot, a cactus, and a shamrock on our tree. You were probably expecting something a little bit more, I don't know, interesting from us.


Especially considering where we come from. This is the fantastic star on top of the Sitter family tree. I, for one, like the wire. It's very nice. It seems there's been some confusion as to who made it and why it holds such a sacred place on top of the tree. At any rate, it's still less racy than what I grew up with.


There is no star on the top of this tree. There has been a naked redhead on the top of the Henneman (my mother's side of the family...surprise, surprise) tree for as long as I can remember. This picture doesn't do her justice (or, if I had one that did, I'd suddenly find myself rated X). She's a stunner.



As I've told Ryan, if silliness is genetic, our kids are doomed. We've got it coming from all sides!

No comments: