Friday 28 December 2007

Chef Ryan and the Panini Press

By the time Ryan and I actually get married, I think we'll have one of the best equipped residential kitchens in the world. I had a head start on my own, but we're racking up the fabulous kitchen tools left and right.


We got a lot of help this Christmas. Here we have the first non-quesadilla product from our new panini press. You'll notice that Ryan couldn't wait 30 seconds for me to grab the camera before he took a bite.


Chef Ryan, always equipped with a glass of wine, wields his silicone pastry brush with his usual manly flair. He's smiling because you don't know what the secret ingredient is.



Another beautiful team effort...broiled chicken, bacon, cheddar jack cheese and tomato...this time without the bite! Ryan made this one, but made me cut it diagonally. Bellissima!

No comments: