Wednesday 21 May 2008

Wedding Party

I stole the basis of this idea from Katy and Sean's fabulous website for their wedding...with a little twist (because we're a little twisted).

My matron of honor. This is us back in the glory days of football cheerleading. We were hot.



A lovely bridesmaid. I realized this is the only picture of Lindsay that I have. I think it has to do with us b oth being a little camera shy. Put us together and we're more elusive than the Loch Ness Monster.


Ooh! Another bridesmaid. Look how cute she was. What happened? Just kidding! Hey, it's almost time for you to wear the awful, nearly-pink, polyester robe. Good job, kid!


Ryan and his best man. Circa early 1980's. You were cute, too. Again, what happened? Behave yourself...I have other, much more incriminating, photos of you, sir!


Funny thing about this picture is Pat still looks like trouble ten years later. That's what I like about him.


I'm in search of a picture of Ryan and BT together in which Ryan is not dressd like a pimp and appears to be chugging a 40. If anybody has any good leads...you know, something really dorky from way back would be great...let me know!


No comments: