Wednesday 18 March 2009

Liam Sings the Blues

Ok, maybe not the blues, but Dave Matthews.

I had a really long drive to work every day while I was pregnant during which I listened to my iPod because Erie area radio sucks. The iPod is a little heavy on the DMB...just a little. That might be what is to blame here.




The angle is a little weird because if he sees you he won't do it anymore. I had to wait around the corner for a couple of minutes to catch him doing it again. He does this a lot lately. He's actually singing John Mayer behind me as we speak...but I know that if I turn around he'll just look at me like he wasn't doing anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh :) I have such an adorable great nephew ! ! ! !
He sure takes after his mom...who in my eyes has been adorable since the day she was born! :)