Saturday 20 September 2008

Grandmas Gone Wild!

Note: This post is from a while ago...I just didn't have pictures. I still don't have enough...things are stacked everywhere upstairs...makes it hard to take pictures.

My mother has been, for many years now, strong in the conviction that I needn't have any children on her account. She was perfectly happy to have "grandcats."

She has changed her tune. She went crazy in the baby store. Really crazy.



(I promise I will get a picture of Ryan toting this around...it's pretty hot!)

She's not alone, either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining. We got a lot of great stuff and we definitely appreciate it.

Of course, (great!) Grandma Sitter outdid herself...as usual. If you witnessed Ryan's dowry...it was a comparable haul to that.

Sue, too (with some help from Karen on the wheels!)! Here Paddington reads his new book in the safety and comfort of the a stroller that needs only one more thing...a sound system...to be completely decked out. Not to mention enough clothes to last through at least a couple of rough days of multiple wardrobe changes.



My mom is the funny one, though. She barely made it in the door to the baby store before she went totally crazy. Not only that, but she has since bought a diaper bag, some snap t-shirts and another outfit (she tried to say that Amber bought that one, but I don't know if I believe it!).


Oh, and diapers that have a little cut-out for the cord! How did we ever survive?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm quilty and he's not even here yet. I think it has something to do with shock and my baby having a baby.(It works for me)But realy how can anyone pass up Poo, Piglet and Tigger