Friday 12 September 2008

Breastfeeding Class

We attended our first St. V's baby class last night. It was the breastfeeding class, or as Ryan referred to it in the car, "boobies and babies."

It was ok...except for the chairs...could you do something about that, Grandpa(I know, not if we keep calling you "grandpa")?

I guess teaching this stuff and looking up everything on the planet has some advantages. I felt like I knew an awful lot of the stuff...even the answers to some of the questions other people asked.

Maybe I'll be ok. I can hold an ugly fake baby in a great cross cradle and football hold.

I did realize that the first of the really long two-day extravaganza that we go to in October starts on the weekend that Ryan goes to California, so he'll miss the fun of that 4-hour day. I'll have to take good notes.

No comments: